Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Gotta P?

Scientists develop pee-powered battery


Amazing... If you take a look at the article they are developing this for medical tests... supposedly just a couple of drops of pee will give the power equivalent of a AA battery... You know.. this could solve ALL kinds of problems for me...

A. $35.00 to fill up my truck... no more.. give me 3 cups of coffee and I'm good for at least 60 miles!

B. Replace my drivers seat with a porcelin bowl linked directly into my gas tank and I'll be at work a half hour early... stops at the gas station and Atkin's would both prove unnecessary... Well ok.. so I'd still be lining up at Atkin's for my daily donut but I wouldn't be runnin' to the back of the store to use their rest room!

C. Even the environment wins here... Pee battery powered electric cars means no emissions.. instead of filling up my septic tank I'd just run out to the driveway to do away with my own emissions...

I'm telling you people.. it's a win win situation! Of course... the whole idea begs the question "What do you do with the Toilet paper once your done fillin' up the truck?" *sigh... it really isn't a perfect world, is it?

Later...

No comments: