Saturday, May 28, 2005

Strange Dreams...

I very seldom dream... or at least I very seldom remember my dreams.. but I gotta tell ya' last nites was a doozy... I dreamt I was getting married... funny cause I've been married for almost 21 years now.. even funnier was who the groom-to-be was... Clint Eastwood... yup.. grizzled old Clint... hhhmmm... old... and I think that's the key right there... old... yes, we've had a birthday this week here on 9 2 Bay 2 9 2 10... so that could explain grizzled old Clint...

so.. anyway... while I ran around in my dream.. Oh my god.. I need invitations... oh man.. flowers... with each new item I realized I needed I had to do another trip up and down Bay Road... back and forth I drove.. all nite long... until I reached the realization that I hadn't tried on my wedding dress...crap.. I've gained weight and now my old wedding dress doesn't fit... (yup.. it seems I was recycling my OLD wedding dress from my first wedding for the nuptials with Dirty Old Harry, nice huh?) in pops Cheech Marin... yup.. Cheech to the rescue to help me alter my wedding dress... as I held up the see-thru lace over-dress and said "Maybe I should just wear this" Cheech took one look and almost choked on the bag of circus peanuts that he was eating... and that's where I woke up... and that was that...

Actually I've had this kind of dream before... yeah.. believe it or not.. only that time it wasn't Clint I was marrying.. it was Bob Uecker.. yup.. another old guy.. and a really wierd one at that... I'm thinking it's a good thing my office building is full of therapists.. now I just have to figure out which one deals in dreams... but if anyone out there has any ideas... let me know... who knows... you could help me save the hourly fee!

Later

No comments: