Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Lost an elephant?

ok.. so who lost their elephant and why is it in my head and trying to kick it's way out? Ahhh... allergy season in Western Massachusetts.. such great fun... we get to all walk around with a thumping beat playing in our heads - no iPod required!

And lets make things even more fun.. their working on the widening of Route 9 in Hadley again and diverting all the traffic to a portion of Bay Road.. from what I understand they will be doing this every day this week... lovely... 10 bucks worth of gas and no where to go, at least not very quickly!

Now let's throw in grey and rainy for 8 freakin' days straight and February temperatures and have ourselves a really awesome spring! I'm so thrilled I could jump for joy... right off the freakin' Coolidge! Oh.. but then I would have to be able to drive to it and we all know that's not happening this week!

Later...

No comments: