Thursday, January 11, 2007

Time.. and a half...


Time.. and a half...
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.
Well... Wally World is surprising me at every turn... I have my check direct deposited, but I was able to go online and get my stub... What a nice surprise... no one mentioned anything about Time and a Half... seems those 8 hour Sunday's and New Years' Day were worth working... At least that is all I can figure out is going on... My first check didn't have a Sunday or a Holiday so it was just straight time.. this one had "overtime" pay.. WOOHOO... NICE! I can't help but wonder if maybe it's a mistake tho and somewhere down the line they are gonna figure it out and I'll end up working for the Company Store for the next 6 months for free... Heh... I suppose I'll worry about that when it happens...

Later...

No comments: