Monday, January 22, 2007

Belchertown State School

I spent a quick hour photographing up around the old State School in Belchertown on Saturday... Damn.. it was frickin' freezing! Soon these old building will be gone forever as there is a "Spa" looking to either purchase or lease the land... I hope I get some warmer weather before they start demolishing the many, many old buildings so I can document them properly before they are gone forever!

I had every intention of going out again on Sunday, I was actually up at 5am to go pee and made the mistake of going back to bed, the next thing I knew it was almost 9:30! DAMN! Oh well.. I guess I needed the sleep... but by the time I got up about all I had time for was a little coffee... a shower.. some brunch... and processing the shots from Saturday and it was off to Wally World again... next week is going to be even worse, for some reason they changed my shift so all my daylight hours will be spent in the store... CRAP!

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you tell me where the belchertown state school is located?