Friday, January 26, 2007

I just got the coolest email evah'

It's not definite as yet ... BUT... I got contacted via my Etsy store email about a publication perhaps wanting to use this photo of mine on a map of the region page of the magazine and/or for the cover... yes.. I said COVER... of their Spring Guide... I'm off the wall thrilled just to be considered... it'll be a week or so before I know for sure, and nope, I'm not gonna reveal the name of the guide till I'm sure that they are gonna use it... (or one or more of my other photos)... Have I mentioned lately that I love Flickr? Yep.. that's where she found me... We had a lovely conversation on the phone... such a nice lady... and of course it's always wonderful to get some great feedback on my stuff!

So yeah... my day (and perhaps my week) has just been MADE!

Later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! How cool is that?? Congratulations!