Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Get your "Man Bag" ready....

I gotta get a copy of this book!

"Are Men Necessary?" by Maureen Dowd... You can read an article about it here... I've had the answer to this question for a long time now, I'm just sad that she beat me to the book deal!

Now this is in no way to be taken seriously by the man in my life, he knows he's special and doesn't fall into this catagory, but I've always said that the AVERAGE man could be replaced by just three items... What are they you might ask?






And last but certainly not least!



Yes Ladies... for a grand total of under $50 bucks, you too can pull together a handy dandy "Man Bag" with all the items needed to replace that man in your life. And you men thought we were actually talking about plastic ware at all those late nite Tupperware parties... mmmuuwwwwaaahhhaaaaaa.....

Later...

No comments: