Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Someone's gonna get a belly ache


Someone's gonna get a belly ache
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

Yeah, I've been suspiciously missing on the blog lately. Sorry about that, but _______. (Please feel free to insert your own idea of what could be keeping me away.)

I think I'm finding it a bit much to keep not one but two blogs up to date and interesting. It is a conundrum. The blog on MassLive.com is more important than ever to keep updated, but at the same time, this is my baby. My first blog. I've been blogging here for YEARS! Plus, I can get a lot more ranty and personal here than I can over there and you all know how much I love to rant!

Not to worry, I AM working on a solution. I don't have any idea what it is yet, but there's got to be one out there.

Some where.

No comments: