Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've got a link for you


Tom will always be a rebel.
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

Hi all, Yesterday I alluded to not having time to blog and gave you the opportunity to fill in the blank with what it is you think it is that has been keeping me so busy lately.

Well, I've got a link for you in the way of a hint as to what it might be.

Click on this and you'll see what I mean. Oh.. and don't forget to click on the link within that story to see all the lovely photos! I had a ton of fun at this, in fact I even switched up my 'day off' schedule so that I could cover it. It was SO worth it, and even better was the email I got from the 'boss' saying that this is exactly what we need to being doing more of. How many ways are there to say "You bet!" and "I'm THERE!"

No comments: