Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Flowerfall


Flowerfall
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.
I'm so excited... yes.. excited... in a way that only watching grass grow can excite you. Well, not grass, but flowers. Lots and Lots of flowers. I got my gardens planted last nite. YAY!

I've got 9 tomato plants and 6 beans in on the side of the house. 3 rows of summer squash and a row of Jack-Be-Littles in the front edge of the yard, then all along the edge of the woods at the front of the house I put in thousands of wildflower seeds & cosmos, backed by a row Mammoth & mixed tall SunFlowers... OH... and then more SunFlowers planted in front of Mr. 9 2 Bays pile of plows, truck caps, old pallets and other assorted junk.

Woohoo.. now all I have to do is sit back and watch 'em grow...

*sigh**

Well.. maybe I'll find something else to do.

Later...

No comments: