Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Turkey Cutlet


Turkey Cutlet
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

Ok, so the story today was just too good to pass up. So it's got nothing to do with photography or cameras or even Photoshop, but whatever, here goes anyway.

Kidman gives birth Monday to girl named Sunday

Mark my words there's a HUGE country song hit in there for hubby Keith Urban. Heck, I'll even write a few bars for him to get him started:

I had a Sunday on Monday..
So Thank the Lord it's Friday..
So come on girl,
Climb on into my Chevy
and I'll take you on down to Ruby Tuesday's..

We'll celebrate and have some fun...
I can't wait till Saturday to cut loose and play...
I got my check on Thursday...
So's I got enough left to pay.

Yeah, I had a Sunday on a Monday...
And it's been one a hell of a week..

Yeah, it's been one hell of a week.

TA DA!

Ok.. so I can't figure out how to get Wednesday in there, well, without a reference to "hump day"... ummm.. never mind... Mr. Urban is on his own with that one!

:)

No comments: