Monday, July 14, 2008

Springfield High Rise


Springfield High Rise
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

I've been doing alot of shooting for work lately and not so much for myself, which actually is fine. Unfortunately I can't post my 'work work' here as I don't own the copyright to the images. This, however, is a shot I took as I was leaving a shoot I was doing for the company.

Here are a couple of links tho to stuff I've been doing for work:

Hoophall AAU Basketball - my shots start at #7 and run through to #20. They aren't great but considering I haven't even been to a Basketball game in like 30 years, nevermind shot one, they didn't come out too bad. That's what I love about this job, it really is challenging me every day to get out of my comfort zone and shoot some strange stuff.

The Holyoke Kennel Club Dog Show

The Hoop City Jazz & Arts Festival

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow,after enlarging this shot,,VERY NICE