Thursday, October 19, 2006

My pics are missing...

Hey all.. yeah.. Flickr.com, the service that hosts all my pics and serves them up to you, seems to be having a case of the hiccups today, so I guess you get a text post for a change... So.. what's doin'?

The Ware Farmers' Market... we're winding down to the end of the season, we have just this weekend and next weekend left.. so if you haven't visited us yet, come one down to Grenville Park. We were going to try and go into November with the market, but with the frosty.. ok... frikin' freezing mornings we've been having lately, I'm REALLY glad we're shutting down at the end of October... It's been really awesome tho... we really have become a big happy family down there... Last week one of our vendors brought his grill and set up a feast for all of us of hamburgers, hotdogs and yummy chili, the Orchard threw in a couple gallons of cider, our meat vendor brought us all the MOST delicious blueberry muffins to start out the day, and a great time was had by all.. It was more of a cook-out with a market thrown in!

The vendors have all been doing VERY well, with several of them selling out of their veggies! I've been doing enough business to keep me bringing my photo cards back each week and even expanding my line into magnets (which did really well last week!)... I've got a couple more ideas brewing in the back of my head and have some materials being delivered this week to make up a couple of samples and see how they do (hopefully they will arrive in time for this week!)... nope.. not gonna tell you what but here's a hint - they will be wearable! So.. anyway.. if your in the area, come one down and visit the market, you'll be glad you did!

Halloween! Woohoo! Don't you love this time of year? I do... we missed it last year as we were on a cruise to hell in Bermuda (2 hurricanes!) but I'm really hoping that big bro and family are going to have their Halloween party again this year. I have heard some talk about it but nothing set in stone... if their gonna hopefully they'll let us all know asap so we can get our costumes together... hint.. hint...

Anyway... that's the mini scoop for now... hopefully Flickr will have their glitch squared away right quick... they usually do a really good job of fixing things and hopefully this will be no exception... now I just need to find the time to get out there and take some new pics!

Later...

No comments: