Monday, August 28, 2006

Gimme my damn pie!

God.. I hate McDonalds... With Mr. 9 2 Bay off in Nebraska for the evening I decided to make dinner easy on myself and just take a run down to Mcie D's... I ordered my dinner and of course, 2 of their "2 for $1" yummy apple pies... Once I got my sandwich and fries it was discovered that there was only one pie left in the bin... damn... ok I said... well.. give me the one pie for 50 cents and we'll call it even... of course that took a decision from the manager who promptly began to refund my $1 plus tax and then to charge me 93 cents for my one pie... and of course the ensueing conversation went something like this:

Her: That'll be 93 cents for one pie Ma'am..
Me: I don't think so.. I was about to get that pie for 50 cents when I asked for 2 pies.
Her: But we only have one pie, so that will be 93 cents.
Me:But I don't want one pie, I want 2 pies, which is a dollar, so one pie should be 50 cents.
Her: We don't have 2 pies, so one pie is 93 cents.
Me:But I don't want one pie, I want 2 pies.
Her: We don't have 2 pies, so one pie is 93 cents.
Me: But I want 2 pies, it's not my fault you only have one, I'm not gonna pay more for it.
Her: I'm sorry, but the price for one pie is 93 cents.
Me: Then I want NO pies.
Her: ok. Here's your money back then, could I please have the one pie back.
Me: That's just WRONG.

So.. basically because they can't do their freakin' job and keep enough pies in the bin I have to pay 43 cents more for the exact same freakin' pie...

Did I mention I hate McDonalds?

Damn... I wish I had some pie...

Later...

No comments: