Monday, August 14, 2006

Another Mystery Solved...

I finally found out who the secret house number crafter is... my Father-in-Law... (thanks, you 70 year old Poop (TODAY in fact!)) Seems it had less to do with making sure the cops can find my house than it did a newly acquired air-chisel... whatever that is... All I know is I love it - thanks! So that's one mystery solved, now how about we work on BigFoot, UFO's and the Shroud of Turin... Thoughts? anyone??

Had a great day yesterday... I actually had the opportunity to go hang out with the in-laws... fun was had by all... we really need to do that more often... not to mention sis-in-law Dina can cook up a storm... the pork was to die for.. yummy stuff and her gardens are gorgeous as well... alot of it was gone-by already so I'm gonna have to make a note to go visit in the beginning of July next year and try and catch it at it's peak... here's a pic of it.. go to my Flickr account for another...

Summer Snow


OH... and I ran into a couple of cuties there as well... Check them out on the Flickr as well...



Later...

No comments: