Monday, July 03, 2006

Catastrophe narrowly averted...

So.. if you read along, you know that the Man-Jeff is off driving to Oklahoma with his girlfriend for a couple of weeks... They made it... but narrowly averted disaster just 30 miles outside their destination... They were SO very lucky... see..

Bambi Damage

Just 5 hours after I reminded them to be careful driving at night because of deer on the highway... they hit one! SCARY!!! Luckily, other than some body damage, a mis-aligned headlight, and a broken directional, the car seems to be running fine with no damage to the frame... *sigh... Their just lucky it didn't end up IN the car with them... As if I'm not nervous enough about him driving all that way.. now I've got extra worries about them driving back! That is it.. I AM LOCKING HIM IN THE CELLAR TILL HE'S 65! Go ahead.. call DSS on me... I dont' CARE!

Later...

No comments: