Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Might as well...

More freakin' snow!! I might as well rename this blog "9 2 Bay with 9 2 10 INCHES" Oh.. but I still do have my eye on the prize! My cruise... woohoo! I did find a really cool bulletin board... dedicated to the 'web savvy people' that will be on our exact boat at the exact same time... it really is amazing what you can find out here in internet land if you look long and hard enough.. It's been really nice getting to know some of my fellow sailors before we board ship! Even better there are enough of us on there to get a free party out of Royal Caribbean... if you get 25 people to sign up they give you a little "Meet & Mingle" party... pretty cool... so now it's just a waiting game people...

yup... just a waiting game.... *sigh... ayup....

Later...

No comments: