Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Pet Peeve #35 - it's a smelly one!

So technically it's not a Bay Road issue, but this was spotted at the CVS on Route 10 in Easthampton so it kind of qualifies..  and OH is this a pet peeve..  mainly because of the idiocy of it...  so the woman in front of me emptys her hand basket on the counter..  what's in there?  Pineapple scented shampoo..  Coconut scented hair conditioner..  Ocean Breeze scented deoderant, and a 25 dollar bottle of Red Door perfume..  oohh..  Red Door..  love that scent..  I've been wearing Red for a couple of years now and I still love the scent.. the difference tho?  I don't mix my smells.. when I put on perfume.. especially 25 bucks a half ounce perfume.. I wanna smell like 25 dollar perfume..  not like a two dollar stick of deoderant.. 
 
Basically this woman is gonna smell like a pina colada, drunk on the beach, while wearing expensive perfume.. add in the fact that I bet she uses Tide, in the Spring Fresh scent, to wash her clothes..  Downey Pink, which has a smell no-one can even name, and probably Irish Spring soap in the shower.. so we now have a pina colada, drunk on the beach, in the Springtime, while dressed in pink,  in Ireland, while wearing expensive perfume..  don't even get me started on baby powder, hand lotion, wrinkle cream, and those god-awful stinky toilet papers!
 
Just say "unscented" America! 

No comments: