Friday, May 16, 2008

Lily


Lily
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

Hey, at least it's not an archive shot. I've been a bit busy lately and haven't even really had time to pick up the camera, never mind actually shoot it and process something. Actually, I haven't been so much 'busy' as "off schedule". The new job (which is absolutely freakin' wonderful, btw, thanks for asking!) has my schedule all topsy turvy right now and I've yet to get a handle on re-arranging my personal time. You know, it's that typical "How was your day?" conversation. Normally, when you've been in the same job for 2, 5, or 7 years the answer is pretty quick, "Fine and yours?" but with a new job comes 3 hour conversations and it seems I still only scratch the surface of what I've been doing, learning, seeing, talking about, and have scheduled.

Every day is an adventure and I'm lovin' it but I'm afraid shooting has temporarily taken a back seat. I'm sure I'll get back at it shortly.

No comments: