Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Living on the Edge


Living on the Edge
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

So busy these days I haven't had time to shoot much of anything. I find that if I don't get 2 days off in a row I just get tired. You know tired. The kind of tired that only a day of sitting on the couch and watching old movies can cure it, tired. So, here's one from the archives that never got posted from the trip to Cape Cod. I'm glad I looked back at these, I really like this one and the little crane hanging out in the water under the dock is just a little extra bonus!

Luckily this week I'm back to 2 days off in a row. So I should be able to get back on track. I hope. I also gave up a couple of my mornings that I usually go out shooting so that I could get my Etsy store back up and running. I missed going out and about with the camera's but it was worth it, within a couple of days I had another sale. I've still got more work to do, I've got to get my Christmas card selections up there, but that shouldn't take too long. Gah... busy.. busy.. busy...

No comments: