Friday, November 09, 2007

Fresh Pearl


Fresh Pearl
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

It doesn't get any fresher than this. When I got home from work last night my husband had a little gift for me. He had spent the day down at the ocean out fishing on his father's boat and apparently shopping in some pretty cool gift shops. As soon as I walked in the door he presented me with a plastic take-out container with this rather sad looking oyster in it. Cracking it open and fishing through the slime for a good minute or two eventually produced this beautiful pearl! The gift even came with a pretty twin dolphin pearl cage necklace to put my new treasure in and wear. Now how COOL is that!! All I know is my husband now has a license to go off fishing with his Dad any time he wants.. provided he brings me more plastic take-out containers full of pearls! :)

No comments: