Tuesday, April 24, 2007

An Evening with the Eagles...

They were gorgeous... I SO need a bigger lens... Yes, we have a couple of eagles nesting in the area, and no, I'm not gonna say where... Sorry, but when we go and visit them there are already many, many people there and I'm afraid if more start to show up they will get scared off and abandon their nests... So you'll just have to watch the blog to keep an eye on them... OH... and if you want a better look... I've got a new "L" telephoto lens and teleconverter all picked out, now I just have to come up with the 2 grand I need to get Amazon.com to actually send them to me... Funny how that works... they will only send your stuff you put in your shopping cart when you click on the "pay now" button... and did I mention... I accept tips! OH.. and did I also further mention, I have a birthday coming up?? :)

Heh... subtle enough for ya?

No comments: