Friday, September 29, 2006

Say "CHEESE"...


Say "CHEESE"...
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

Yeah... it was even scarier in person! ;)

Woohoo... and the big news is.... I'm selling my cards.. right now... as I type this note here at my computer desk.... cool huh? I spent this morning setting up a couple of racks full at Honey Bee Orchard on Route 9 in West Brookfield! YEAH! We'll see how they do... this is the perfect time to get them in there, what with all the leaf peepers soon to be out and about by the BUSLOAD.. that's right.. I said.. BUSLOAD... seems they very often have busses full of leaf peeping senior citizens stop by the store... So if your in the neighborhood.. stop on by and pick up some apples, or one of their lovely homemade breads, and of course, a lovely New England Photo Card!

Later...

No comments: