Thursday, September 21, 2006

Red Red Vine...


Red Red Vine...
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura.

What a pretty morning here in New England... I skipped out on work this morning just so I could do a little shooting in the early morning light, of course, I still never got started till after 9:30... *sigh... ok.. so I've got no one to blame but myself for the late start.. but I can try...

First, I had to check email... and then answer a few of them... and then I needed to restart the client's newsletter from last nite... OH.. and ok... I'll just take a peek at my new comments on Flickr... and of course some of my contacts pics caught my eye.. so a few minutes looking and commenting on their pics... OH.. and then realized I should check in on a post in the bulletin board to see if I got any replies to some questions I asked about the photo card business.... oh... lucky me.. there are some replies... so.. read 'em... and a couple are too good to not respond... so I reply... ok... now I've really gotta get going... oopps... the dog wants out... ok... I'll let her go and then I'll go... yup.. it's a lovely morning all right.. the stupid dog doesn't wanna come in... gee.. but the cat does... Pugsly just strolled right in to the house followed closely by the angry dog... where they proceeded to chase each around the kitchen table with me in hot pursuit.. catch the cat... toss it out the door.... ok... now I can go.... I think I'll head to the Quabbin... grab my bags and the Netflix DVD to be dropped at the post office after I shoot some pics... out to the truck.. key in the ignition... start the truck, proceed to back out of my parking spot.. and on comes the "low gasoline" light.. damn... ok.. so instead of off to the Quabbin.. it's off to the gas station... 35 bucks and 15 minutes later, I realize.. the post office is just up the street, might as well mail off that DVD now... ok... The Maltese Falcon is on it's way back to Netflix.... so now it's after 10am and I can go take some pics... and of course.. that lovely golden light is gone... oh.. it's gone... *sigh...

No comments: