Monday, December 03, 2007

Every girl needs a new hot pink coat!


Every girl needs a new hot pink coat!
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

The Stupid Little Angry Dog™ amazingly seems to really like her new coat. She will patiently wait while I apply it to her furry little body before going outside. I'm thinking if she didn't like it, it would:

A. Be impossible to find her when holding the coat.

B. Be a fight every time I try to apply it.

C. Be torn to shreds the second she is out of my sight.

D. All of the above.

And the winner is "D" "All of the above"... amazingly she really seems to like it. I know I do.. she looks hilarious out there running through the shrubbery. She doesn't even seem to notice that the barn cats are giggling at her behind her back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL enough said!