Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Splash Down


Splash Down
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura
Reflection of the moon in the Ware River - complete with splash down... When the water is this calm sometimes you just gotta throw a few rocks.

Gah... I seem to be falling behind in the posting... Wednesday.. Sunday... Wednesday... not good... it's just been nuts around here.. at BOTH jobs.. 2 newsletters to build per day for the day job... and the Wally World job has me working basically ALL the clothing departments due to the fact that there just isn't anyone else to get in there and clean up the freakin' messes. Luckily they at least have been getting someone to cover the phones, which leaves me free to zone. And zone I've been doing.. Monday nite found me in Intimates... then in Girls... then in Ladies... and running back and forth doing customer service for Infants as well... And if I hadn't had just 3 hours of phone coverage I would have been in Men's and Boys too. I don't mind it. It actually makes for a really quick and interesting shift. But I just don't understand how we can be missing so many people and yet they STILL feel it's necessary to cut the hours of those few people that we DO have left.. WTF? OH Well.. Whatever... I go in.. I do what I can do... Whatever doesn't get done is just their problem.

So anyway... not much time for fun... when I get down time I find that I would just as soon get in the new car and drive... I'm sure eventually I'll stop and take a few pics...

Eventually.

No comments: