Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I've been Explored...

Yes.. you've seen this pic of me before... but I just had to throw it up on the blog again because it just hit "Explore".. So what's Explore... well.. if you click thru on any of the pictures on the blog it takes you to my Flickr website which hosts all my pictures and displays them there and here for your enjoyment. Well.. Flickr supposedly has about 1 million pictures uploaded to it each day and they take the Top 500 images and display them in a section that they call "Explore"... It's all very secret how they determine what is considered the Top 500, rumour has it that a Magic Donkey sits at a computer in the back room of Flickr and if the Donkey smiles when it see's your picture come thru, your picture gets in the Top 500... Well.... my mug must have gotten a smirk outta the donkey cause it just hit #495 today... Well.. that and the fact that I posted it to a project called "Uatata Shows it Face" on Flickr, so it did take a whole bunch more views and comments... So... I've been Explored and it seems the Magic Donkey can be swayed by other people's interest... I'm both a little happy and disappointed all at the same time. It's cool that the Donkey has smiled upon me, but just how easily is that a*s influenced...

No comments: