Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jenny and The Republican


Jenny and The Republican
Originally uploaded by BayRoadPhoto/Laura

This is one of the coolest buildings in the entire city of Springfield, MA. The Republican Newspaper. The curve to the building is not lens induced but the actually way the building is. If you go large you can see three really cool huge tanks in the bottom right; one red, one yellow and one blue. The company I started working for on Monday has a really strong affiliation with these guys and I'm hoping that along with my press pass I get an indepth tour of this building. I definitely will be stopping back by here after dark as I can only imagine what this place looks like all lit up! OH.. and just ignore that "No Parking" sign... We weren't parked, we were on a photo-safari.

No comments: